HEALDSBURG FOOD AND WINE EXPERIENCE
May 20-23, 2022
Two lucky people will be able to attend the Healdsburg Food and Wine Experience as Ultra VIPs! Enjoy your stay in a suite at the Hotel Trio for three nights during this incredible experience. You will also have access to on-demand transportation to and from all events during this experience. Experience the grandeur and beauty of Jordan Winery during a specially prepared lunch by the winery’s in-house chef, Todd Knoll, and taste the exceptional library wines from their cellar.
Spend some time in thought at the Wine, Cheese and Sustainability Seminars with preferred seating to celebrity chef cooking demos. Then, in the Healdsburg Square, enjoy the live music of band Wobbly World and meet some of your favorite chefs who will be signing autographs throughout the day during the Vintners Plaza Grand Tasting Experience. Savor all-day access to The Matheson Rooftop Reserve Wine Lounge, where you can take a well-earned respite, and enjoy exclusive wine and culinary delights from Chef Dustin Valette.
After a wine-filled day, make your way to Rodney Strong Vineyards for a live outdoor concert featuring the Grammy Award-winning superstar sibling group The Band Perry! On the last day of this incredible event series, have lunch at SingleThread with Chef Kyle Connaughton. With a three-Michelin-star rating and listed as one of the World’s 50 Best Restaurants, this is one of the most sought-after experiences in Sonoma County!
Take home an exclusive swag bag that is sure to remind you of this incredible weekend of events.
- Ultra-VIP Package for 2 to the Healdsburg Food and Wine Experience
- 1 Suite for 3 Nights at the Hotel Trio in Healdsburg
- Wine-Paired Lunch at Jordan Winery
- All-Day Access to The Matheson Rooftop Reserve Wine Lounge
- Early Access to the Grand Tasting
- Tickets to the Concert at Rodney Strong
- Preferred Seating to Celebrity Chef Cooking Demos & Wine Seminars
- SingleThread Lunch with Kyle Connaughton
- Exclusive ULTRA VIP Swag Bag
- On-Demand Transportation to and from Events
Food and Wine Magazine
Airfare and ground transportation, except where noted, not included. Event date is May 20-23, 2022.Fair Market Value: $7,400.