Whether you’re looking to get away or relax during a staycation, four lucky guests will enjoy the peaceful, country feel of Benovia Winery’s two-bedroom Pinot Cottage in the heart of Sonoma County for four nights. Get the royal treatment with a VIP wine tasting at Benovia Winery’s Russian River Valley Hospitality Center with the winemaker himself, Mike Sullivan. Have a decadent dinner at the Matheson in Healdsburg and take home a case of award-winning Benovia wines.
Staying with the countryside theme, take a trip to Wing & Barrel Ranch for a world-class experience with Silver Oak’s David Duncan. This is your chance to show off your skills at the 25-acre Vintners Shooting Grounds, featuring a multi-trap high tower for the discerning wing shooter. Not interested in a clay pigeon shoot? No problem! Instead, pick from the 24 hunting fields spread across over 1,000 acres for a seasonal hunt of pheasant, chukar and quail hunting from October to April. Then, make your way back to the ruggedly elegant member’s clubhouse for a tasting of the best wines that Silver Oak has to offer.
Join David Ramey for an exquisite private luncheon at the Ramey Wine Cellars in Healdsburg, specially crafted by their Executive Chef Paul Smith. Then, head over to Bricoleur Vineyards for the Ultimate VIP wine tasting. Here you will be immersed in a wine and culinary experience with a sampling of six wines with perfect pairings by Executive Chef Thomas Bellec. Finally, top off your stay in Sonoma with an incredible culinary experience at Charlie Palmer’s Dry Creek Kitchen showcasing an extensive selection of Jesse Katz’s most highly allocated and coveted offerings including library wines and limited releases from Aperture Cellars.
- 4 Guests for 4 Nights at Benovia Winery’s 2-Bedroom Pinot Cottage
- VIP Wine Tasting for 4 at Benovia Winery’s Russian River Valley
Hospitality Center with Winemaker Mike Sullivan
- Dinner for 4 at the Matheson Healdsburg
- Clay Pigeon Shoot or Upland Bird Hunting for 4 at Wing & Barrel Ranch with Silver Oak’s David Duncan
- Silver Oak Cellars Wine Tasting for 4 at Wing & Barrel Ranch with David Duncan
- Private Luncheon for 4 with David Ramey at Ramey Wine Cellars
- Ultimate VIP Wine & Food Tasting for 4 at Bricoleur Vineyards
- Dinner for 4 at Charlie Palmer’s Dry Creek Kitchen featuring Aperture Cellar Wines
- (12) 750ml Bottles of Award-Winning Benovia Wines
Benovia Winery, Joe Anderson, Mary Dewane, Mike Sullivan, Aperture Cellars, Jesse Katz, Wing & Barrel Ranch, Silver Oak Cellars, David Duncan, David Ramey, Ramey Wine Cellars, Mark Hanson, Chef Thomas Bellec, Bricoleur Vineyards, Dry Creek Kitchen
Airfare and ground transportation not included. Visit to Wing & Barrel based on mutual availability. Date of visit at Benovia Winery, Ramey Wine Cellars, & Bricoleur Vineyards must be a mutually agreeable date before April 3, 2023. Fair Market Value: $7,280.