THE SENSES EXPERIENCE
Sonoma Coast, CA
You and three guests will escape to the scenic Sonoma Bay for an invigorating Senses Wines experience!
The Lodge at Bodega Bay, located on eight acres of beautifully landscaped grounds that overlook Bodega Bay and the Pacific Ocean, promises a luxurious and peaceful getaway for three nights. Join the founders of Senses Wines—Christopher Strieter, Myles Lawrence-Briggs, and Max Thieriot—for a VIP dinner featuring an incredible selection of Senses Wines by Thomas River Brown.
Treat yourself and your guests to a rejuvenating spa day at the famous Osmosis Spa. Known for their cedar baths and world-class massages, Osmosis Spa aims to offer an experience that goes beyond relaxation. Continue your Senses experience and bypass the multi-year Senses waiting list. Enjoy a VIP tour and tasting at their B.A. Thieriot estate in Occidental, hosted by founder Christopher Strieter.
Take home a specially curated selection of the best that Senses Wines has to offer, made from the grapes of renowned vineyards and crafted by legendary winemaker Thomas Rivers Brown.
- 2 Rooms for 3 Nights at the Lodge at Bodega Bay
- VIP Wine Dinner for 4 at the Lodge at Bodega Bay with Senses Wines Founders Christopher Strieter, Max Thieriot, and Myles Lawrence-Briggs
- Wine Tasting for 4 at B.A. Thieriot Estate with Senses Wines Founder Christopher Strieter
- 1 Spot on the Exclusive Senses Waiting List
- 4 Spa Treatments at Osmosis Spa
- (2) 2019 Senses Wines ‘Tenth Stop’ Chardonnay
- (2) 2019 Senses Wines UV – Silver Eagle Chardonnay
- (2) 2019 Senses Wines ‘Day One’ Pinot Noir
Senses Wines, Christopher Strieter
Airfare and ground transportation not included. Based on mutual availability. Dinner may have additional guest joining for this package. Expires April 2023. Fair Market Value: $5,620.