LIVE IN THE VINEYARD GOES COUNTRY
April 26-28, 2022
Two lucky guests will experience one-of-a-kind performances selected from more than 40 of today’s hottest artists in Country Music while imbibing in the best of Wine Country, with your all-access passes to Live In The Vineyard Goes Country, April 26 – 28, 2022! This private event—which is never open to the public—comprises three immersive days in Napa Valley with celebrated chefs, winemakers and intimate live acoustic performances featuring breaking emerging artists as well as new music from legacy singer-songwriters.
Start your musical adventure with a live performance at Charles Krug Winery in St. Helena, followed by an intimate singer-songwriter dinner at a private luxury winery. The next day, enjoy an al fresco tailgate party at Peju Winery in Rutherford. Enjoy fantastic food and wine while listening to a five-star lineup of country stars. Take an afternoon refresh (or nap!) then board your luxury coach to Napa’s historic jewel, The Uptown Theater, for the evening’s Main Stage event. The night promises exciting live acoustic performances by headliners that will fill your country heart and soul.
Get ready to take in the stars, sounds and sights of Music City! A lucky couple will attend the 56th Country Music Association (CMA) Awards at the Bridgestone Arena in Nashville on Wednesday, November 9, 2022! The CMA Awards are known for their live musical productions and this year promises to thrill. Cheer for the award winners as you witness country music history being made! Take in all the glitz and glamour and enjoy four-star accommodations at a Nashville hotel for two nights.
Finally, add some exceptional (wine) country to your cellar! EnRoute is a celebration of the very best in Russian River Valley winemaking this generous selection of 2019 EnRoute Pinot Noir includes a magnum of “Les Pommiers” and one 750ml from each vineyard: Amber Ridge, Saxon Priest, Marty’s and Northern Spy.
- 2 All-Access Passes to Live In The Vineyard, Including Live Concerts, a Reception, Dinner, Tailgate Party, and Brunch, April 26-28, 2022
- 1 Room for 4 Nights at Westin Verasa in Napa
- Luxury Coach Transportation from the Host Hotel to all Live In The Vineyard Events
- 2 Tickets to the Country Music Association Awards in Nashville, November 9, 2022
- 1 Room for 2 Nights in Nashville
- 1.5L EnRoute “Les Pommiers” Pinot Noir
- 2019 EnRoute Amber Ridge Vineyard Pinot Noir
- 2019 EnRoute Saxon Priest Vineyard Pinot Noir
- 2019 EnRoute Marty’s Vineyard Pinot Noir
- 2019 EnRoute Northern Spy Vineyard Pinot Noir
Live in the Vineyard, Disney, ESPN, Inc., EnRoute Winery
Airfare and ground transportation, except where noted, not included. Live In The Vineyard is scheduled for April 26-28, 2022; line-ups to be announced. The CMA Awards are scheduled for November 9, 2022 in Nashville, TN. Fair Market Value: $4,331.