THE JIMMY V CLASSIC IN NEW YORK CITY
December 5-7, 2022
Four lucky guests will get the full V Foundation VIP experience during the best time of the year in New York City: Jimmy V week!
Start your trip to the Big Apple at the V Foundation’s Booyah: A Celebration of Stuart Scott event on December 5. Conjuring the elegance and grandeur of the 1920’s movie palaces that once lined Broadway and Seventh Avenue, our event at the Ziegfeld Ballroom is sure to jump start a very memorable stay in NYC.
Ever dreamed of playing a pick-up game on the floor at Madison Square Garden? Now is your chance! Join a small group of auction winners for a once-in-a-lifetime chance to play basketball on the world-famous main court on December 6. Then, join us for a VIP Reception at the VERSA Rooftop Bar before heading back over to Madison Square Garden for the Jimmy V Classic doubleheader.
Then on December 7, enjoy a sumptuous wine dinner at Charlie Palmer Steak NYC, featuring the extraordinary wines of Sonoma’s own Arista, Lambert Bridge, and Mauritson.
Finally, take home a case of each 2020 Arista UV Vineyard Pinot Noir, Russian River Valley; 2018 Lambert Bridge Limited Selection Cabernet Franc, Sonoma County; and 2018 Mauritson Suther Cabernet Sauvignon.
- 4 Tickets to the V Foundation BooYah: A Celebration of Stuart Scott, December 5, 2022
- 4 Tickets to the Jimmy V Classic at Madison Square Garden on December 6, 2022
- 4 Spots for an On-Court Pick-Up Game at Madison Square Garden on December 6, 2022
- Dinner for 4 at Charlie Palmer Steak NYC with Wines from Arista, Lambert Bridge, and Mauritson on December 7, 2022
- 2 Hotel Rooms for 4 Nights at a Luxury New York City Midtown Hotel
- (12) 2020 Arista UV Vineyard Pinot Noir, Russian River Valley
- (12) 2018 Lambert Bridge Limited Selection Cabernet Franc, Sonoma Valley
- (12) 2018 Mauritson Suther Cabernet Sauvignon
ESPN, Inc., Arista Winery, Mauritson Wines, Lambert Bridge Winery, V Foundation, Clay Mauritson, Bill Smart, Mark McWilliams
Airfare and ground transportation not included. Event dates are December 5-7, 2022. Fair Market Value: $12,670.